Because we are a fully mobile on site fly screen repair service, we have to come up with many fly screen solutions, so we always have to carry a lot of fly screen accessories with us. To make sure we get your job finished on the first visit, we always carry the following fly screen fittings on board.
- Fly screen mesh in various widths up to 1200mm wide.
- Fly screen spline in various sizes.
- Fly screen door closers.
- Plastic fly screen clips.
- Fly screen swivel clips.
- Fly screen rollers and Fly screen door wheels.
- Fly screen locks (Whitco fly screen door locks).
- Security screen door locks (Whitco security screen door locks).
- Snib Guards (Whitco lock guards).
- Whitco security door lock cylinders.
- Sliding fly screen latches.
- Hinged fly screen door latches.
- Pet proof screen mesh in various widths up to 1200mm wide.
The following list of fly screen parts need to be ordered prior to our onsite visit.
- Fly screen dog doors
- Fly screen door jamb
- Fly screen window frame
- Fly screen mesh upto 1.8m wide
- Pet proof screen mesh upto 1.8m wide
If you require a new fly screen frame to be made, the following fly screen frame colours are available…
- Mill or Anodized Clear
- Mill or Anodized Bronze
- Stone Beige
- White Birch
- Ultra Silver
The two fly screen frame sizes we carry are…
- 22mm x 9mm
- 25mm x 11mm
If you require something not mentioned on here, please feel free to contact Jeremy on 0422 504 910 or use our secure Contact form on the Contact page.